Florida Re-Opening on 5/4/2020
On April 29,2020 Governor DeSantis announced that the state of Florida is entering Phase One of President Trump’s Opening America Up again plan. In addition, Stay at Home orders were lifted on April 31, 2020. Here is a recap on the new changes, and things that are staying the same.
- Vulnerable individuals should avoid close contact with people outside their home
- When in public, people should maximize physical distance from others and use face masks.
- Avoid socializing in groups of more than 10 people.
- Visits to senior living facilities are prohibited
- Elective surgeries can resume
- Restaurants (excluding Miami- Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties): Outdoor eating should be 6 feet apart per table, and indoor capacity is set at 25%
- Retail (excluding Miami- Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties): 25% of indoor capcity
- No change for bars, gyms and personal services
Text “Happy Hours” to 22828 to be the first to know when it’s time for a real happy hour again!